Monday 14 November 2022
(up to 23:59 IST)
She Got Game is an initiative by the Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia to promote gender equality and diversity in the Swiss and international videogames scene. Even though the number of women in leading roles within the videogame industry is growing, under-representation still exists. This mentorship program includes formats to empower participants, foster international exchanges with peers and industry veterans and promote discussions around the topic of women in games.
Up to two women working in game development will benefit of the following:
- 1:1 online mentorship with an international expert of the industry.
- Online lectures to develop entrepreneurial and professional skills.
- Peer-to-peer exchanges with other participants of the program.
- Visibility for their work.
All sessions will be held in English. The mentoring program will be flanked by panels and events on the topic of gender representation in the videogames industry, which Pro Helvetia presents in cooperation with international partners.
Eligibility criteria for applicants:
- The call is aimed at all those who identify as women
- The call is open for emerging talents in India working on an independent interactive media project designed for computers, mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, virtual reality headsets or similar devices, and any other type of digital content requiring a high degree of interaction from the user.
- The call is open for women with a maximum of 7 years of experience in the game industry.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
To participate in the program, please send your PDF application to email@example.com by Monday 14 November 2022 (up to 23:59 IST), with the following documentation:
- Contact information
- Short biography and portfolio of projects worked on until now (include your education, nationality and/or residence status)
- Concept description or Game Design Document of project you are currently working on (with visual material).
- Additionally, please fill out this Form
Note: the number of participants in the program is limited. The applicants who best meet the criteria and who are more likely to benefit from the mentoring will be selected.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
In case of questions or feedback, please contact Chitra Kalyani: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about «She Got Game» call in other regions, go to the SwissGames page or to Pro Helvetia’s Liaison Offices websites: