A Commitment to Swiss Arts and Culture
Pro Helvetia New Delhi is committed to cultural exchange between Switzerland and South Asia. The areas of operation in South Asia cover India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. The head office of Pro Helvetia, the Swiss Arts Council is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
We thank you for your interest in joining Pro Helvetia New Delhi and committing to our goals in a diverse and dynamic work environment.
As a publicly financed institution we try to keep our administrative costs as low as possible. We therefore ask you not to send us any unsolicited job application.
Pro Helvetia New Delhi is currently looking for local staff in the following position:
Programme Manager- India (100%)
for our office in New Delhi. The Programme Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing the approved projects PHND runs together with the relevant partners in India. Apart from supporting the Head in conceptualizing and executing the planned projects across the year, the person will be responsible for liaising with existing partners, identifying new partners and supporting Swiss and Indian artists that are part of our programme.
- Support the Head of PHND in development of projects
- Organization and supervision of approved projects
- Creating reports and other support after completion of projects
- Develop and nurture partners in India and Switzerland
- Support the director in the annual planning and budgeting of projects
- Support artists-in-residence and other relevant projects across India
- Administrative and financial support towards the annual cultural programme
- Provide team support in day to day running of the office activities
- Relevant experience and networks in the art and culture sector in India
- 5-10 years of experience in project management
- Relevant undergraduate degree/diploma
- Experience in budget and financial management of projects
- Relevant IT skills (MS Office, Project/budget management tools etc.)
- Proficiency in written as well as spoken English and one or more Indian languages. Knowledge of German, French or Italian not mandatory but an added asset.
- Good team working skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a given time as well as work under deadlines
- Willingness to travel for project related work
Please submit a motivation letter of no more than 300 words explaining how your skills and experience would prepare you for the role, together with a comprehensive but summary CV along with references. Please also include in your motivation letter some examples of relevant or related projects that you have previously developed or managed. Please send your applications to email@example.com
Kindly note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline: August 25, 2019